Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


This will probably be our last blog post for the year. because we are deep in the planning and coordination of a wedding the day before Christmas Eve. With the holidays upon us, we know many men will be busy trying to figure out a way to propose to that special lady in his life. So many wedding proposals happen during this time of the year, and why not. Christmas and New Year's Eve are a very festive and memorable time. A party or gathering of friends and family is inevitable at this time of year.  Eleven years ago, I was blessed by God to have the wonderful man in my life, propose to me on Christmas Day in front of all my family. A few close members knew what was happening but it was a complete surprise to me. Naturally for the rest of the day, my then fiance and I became the center of attention, and I loved every minute of it.

If you should find yourself included in the group to become engaged during the holidays, make sure you enjoy it.  Enjoy the dreaming, excitement and laughter of those around you because the planning, decisions and budget discussions will come soon enough. And when you are ready to buckle down and tackle that wedding planning checklist, don't worry, we are here for you. Here to make your wedding day dreams a reality, to help the day flow effortlessly, and for the celebration to shine brightly.

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



Event & Wedding Planner
Alpha Prosperity Events

No comments:

Post a Comment