Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The "DIY" Bride that Got It Right!

Every now and again I get to work with a bride that is a true "DIYer" or creative spirit, as I like to call them, but I have not worked with one as detailed and creative as Fiorella. Fiorella and David were recently married at the Amor Mansion, in Dickinson, Texas. I came onto the scene as the "Day of" Coordinator, specifically because Fiorella wanted someone to come in handle the details, and to make sure none of her design elements were missed. She worked very hard on her wedding, creating and designing many things herself. She had a vision for her day and knew exactly what she wanted, right down to specific color and detail. She also recognized that she wanted to enjoy her day along with her future hubby, family and friends, so she called in reinforcements, none other than Alpha Prosperity Events.  We are so glad to have been a part of this gorgeous wedding and to have met such a beautiful bride, who made our job so easy. Check out some of the photos from amazing photographer, Bryan Anderson of Beauty in Art.










This bride did all the special touches herself like the table signs, the items for the guest book table, signage for the photo booth, a pretty basket of flip-flops for her guests, and even the pins for her place card display board. She consulted with professionals on other details, so that everything flowed, beautifully. I can't list enough pics to show the beauty but I think you get the idea. The important part is that as a DIYer, she recognized when she had done enough and when it was time to call in the experts. I think she had an amazing time; I know her guests did.

Thank you Fiorella and David for allowing us to be a part of your special day. You make a beautiful couple and I wish you both all the best. I know I will be calling on you in the future Fiorella, to tap into that creative juice that flows from you so easily.


Wedding Coordinator & Event Planner
  
Alpha Prosperity Events
www.AlphaProsperityManagement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment