Monday, October 17, 2011

Sangria Wedding in Clear Lake - Part II


As we continue the beautiful wedding story of Diana & Jason, married at the Webster Presbyterian Church, we must include some photos of two of the most important details of the day - the bride and groom. As the wedding coordinator, we strive to make sure that all of the details and wishes of the bride and groom are met. After all, they have gone through months of planning, vendor meetings, many issues of magazines and internet searches to create their perfect wedding; and for them the details are important. But they also want to have fun, and they want their guests to enjoy themselves, having a memorable time. I really enjoyed being a part of the planning for Jason and Diana. Their family and friends were so awesome. I got a chance to get to know them personally and I was kinda sad to see all of the wedding planning and coordination end. But I know this is one couple that will always be close to my heart. We planned for a great event, and we celebrated an even greater event. You've seen the wedding details  in last week's post. Now, enjoy the details of a relaxed bride and groom, enjoying their special day. I think a great time and dancing were had by all, especially the bride and groom. Wouldn't you agree?











We send a huge thank you to Pink Dot Photography for all of the wonderful photos used in this post and to RC's Artistic Entertainment, for keeping everyone on the dance floor. But we can't close out this post without sending a tremendous "Thank You," to our beautiful couple, Diana and Jason, for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. I feel like you all have welcomed me into your extended family and I look forward to many more wonderful celebrations. I wish you many, many years of joy and happiness. 



Alpha Prosperity Events
Wedding Planning & Coordination
Greater Houston & New Orleans Areas



No comments:

Post a Comment